Over the past few years I’ve been blessed to work on some really great games. As is often the case with these things they came with a number of milestones and deadlines which meant that, despite my best intentions, I let the blog get out of date. I’m now making some adjustments to my schedule and time-management to try and prevent this from happening again.
As part of this redesign, here are a couple of the things I’m looking to do with the website in the future:
- Updates and breakdowns of the projects I’m currently collaborating on
- Blog posts aimed at helping game designers and programmers get the most out of audio
- Youtube vlog showing sound design work-in-progress
- Sample packs (I’ve got thousands of sounds at this point, so I should probably start sharing them…)
- Synth patches (hardware and software)
- Maia soundtrack release
- Cosmic Express soundtrack release
I’ve put together a very neutral, clean design for the website so that no matter what the visual styles of the games I’m working on are, they will all look relatively at home on this site. I’ve also taken down some of the old posts so the blog is pretty empty right now.
I hope everyone is as well as can be given the current situation (check the timestamp if you’re from the future).