- I've contributed sound and music to videogames, short animations, art and museum installations. Here's an abreviated credits list.
- I live in Bristol UK, surrounded by an incredible music history.
- I'm a big fan of audio gear, synths, samplers and especially old midi sequencers. I do some of my soundtrack work on a small rig being driven by an Atari ST running Creator.
- I've pretty much ditched Twitter, but you can find me on Bluesky. I'm also active on Airwiggles and you can email me.
- I build Reaktor instruments and effects for personal use. I should start sharing them, right? In the past I used and loved Max and would like to get back into it again.
- I think I use too many different pieces of audio software, but I love them all for different reasons.
- I've been messing around with digital audio since I was very young, starting out on an Amiga and this OctaMED cover disk.
- I've never succumbed to the bank account emptying world of hardware modular synths, though there is still time.
- I live in Bristol, UK with my partner and sometime collaborator, the novelist Stark Holborn.
- In 2012 I co-founded former indie studio Force of Habit with my buddy Ash, who now makes IMPRESS, an indie marketing toolset.
- I'm a long-time on/off player of table top RPG's. I started running my first campaign for semi-bewildered mates when I was 11.
- I'm keen on unusual approaches to sound design and aesthetics and would rather something be interesting than polished (although the two are not mutually exclusive).
- I'm obsessed with The Conversation and have a wide interest in cinema (mostly non-Hollywood outside the New Hollywood era).
Drop me a line if you want to check-out any of my Reaktor ensembles.